Corowa - Wahgunyah Local Services
Corowa - Wahgunyah ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Corowa - Wahgunyah site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Corowa - Wahgunyah Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Corowa - Wahgunyah When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Corowa - Wahgunyah Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Corowa - Wahgunyah Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Corowa - Wahgunyah ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Corowa - Wahgunyah and a Place to Meet
The corowahgunyah.com Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Corowa - Wahgunyah
Corowa - Wahgunyah is a region located on the border of the Australian states of Victoria and New South Wales. Here are some interesting facts about this beautiful and historic area:
- Corowa was the site of a significant conference in 1893 that led to the formation of the Australian Federation. The conference was held at Corowa's Oddfellows' Hall, and attendees included future Prime Ministers of Australia.
- Wahgunyah is home to a historic wine region that has been producing wine since the mid-19th century. The region is known for producing rich, full-bodied red wines, particularly Shiraz.
- The Murray River runs through Corowa - Wahgunyah, and it's a popular spot for boating, fishing, and water sports. The river is also a source of irrigation for the local agriculture industry.
- The Corowa Railway Precinct is a unique attraction in the area. It includes a museum with displays on the history of trains in the region, as well as a restored train station and a steam train that runs on weekends.
- The Corowa Whisky and Chocolate Factory is a great place to visit for anyone with a sweet tooth. The factory produces its own range of handcrafted chocolates and whisky, and visitors can take tours and learn about the production process.
- The region is also home to a number of stunning natural attractions, including Lake Mulwala, which is a popular spot for swimming, fishing, and waterskiing. The Lake Mulwala Weir is also an impressive engineering feat, designed to regulate the flow of water through the Murray River.
- Finally, Corowa - Wahgunyah is known for its strong sense of community, with many events and festivals held throughout the year. These include the Corowa Federation Festival, the Wahgunyah Farmers' Market, and the Corowa Art Space, which showcases the work of local artists.
Overall, Corowa - Wahgunyah is a region rich in history, natural beauty, and community spirit. It's a great place to visit for anyone looking to explore the Australian countryside and experience country life.